× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Tokyo Demons Book 2: Chapter 5 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Tokyo Demons (prose and audio) discussion Tokyo Demons Book 2: Chapter 5 discussion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tacto

Arrgg!!!!! XD The surprise turn of events in chapter 5 part 2…. Of course, you could feel something was coming, something was off with Kado, but this really took me by surprise. Not going to elaborate to remain spoilers free, but now I wonder who was it listening through the gate all along?… Somehow I just see Touya looming there…
    Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Hey, Tacto! Sorry, I fiddled with your thread title and moved it to the top of the forum…we weren’t doing real forum links for TD (just open comments), but I think that’s confusing, so now we’re doing both, and I linked to this thread from the chapter itself.

Glad you liked the new section! Ever since we revealed Kado’s power in Chapter 3, I’ve been really squirmy, since that really wasn’t the whole story…and honestly, we’re just starting to get into poor Kado’s troubles, which run really deep. That gate metaphor has even more meanings, heh. You make a good point about Touya, since Kado’s been really tight-lipped about his time with the guy AND never fully explained what scared the crap out of him in the hospital bathroom. Now that Touya has specifically asked for him, that shit’s gonna hit the fan hard in the next update. SO HARD. I’m actually really excited for next month, because we’re trying to make it as explosive as possible. :D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.