× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

The Cat Lover’s Circumstances: Chapter 1

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums The Cat Lover’s Circumstances discussion The Cat Lover’s Circumstances: Chapter 1

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Cat Lover 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    CourtneyLunn
    CourtneyLunn

Please, please, tell us who is the voice of the announcer in t he fantasy-sequence-game?

Oh! I know this one, haha. That’s Alex, better known as Jo from TD and Travis from Awake :D

I wanna know who voiced the ‘druuuuunk, so druuuuuunk’ character, haha.

Everyone’s cats are so cute, I wish my boyfriend wasn’t allergic to them. I’d probably become a crazy cat lady if his allergies weren’t an issue ^^;

Rebecca Scoble
    Rebecca Scoble
    Keymaster

Yep, Courtney’s right–the dating sim announcer is Alex O’Shea. He’s both a very talented actor, and a friend who I can sucker into doing stuff for me…so expect to hear lots more of his voice in the future :D

“Craving nicotine craving nicotine” is also an Awake alum–Leena Soussi, the voice of Jamilah. Jesse Hodson, voice of Robbie, and Jennie Fiddes, voice of Miki in Tokyo Demons, also covered a few of the side voices in the dating sim sequence and at the party (and we all got to hear Jesse’s middle school boy voice, which was great).

And…”drunk drunk druuuuuunk” was me. On a project like this that’s full of side voices, there’s always a few I have to cover last minute.

Some day, my projects will be legit enough that I can make other people do all the acting! Some day…

CourtneyLunn
    CourtneyLunn

“Craving nicotine craving nicotine” is also an Awake alum–Leena Soussi, the voice of Jamilah.

Oh man, that’s awesome! It’s funny that it’s Jamilah’s VA, considering in Awake Jamilah had to quit smoking on the ship and ended up using the gym to deal with the cravings.

Cat Lover

Hey, I make a design for cats lover.

Hurry! Only 2days left to get this awesome shirt.

Get Yours Here: https://teespring.com/ask-me-about-my-cat
    Ask me about my cats

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.