× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Sparkler Podcast #05

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Sparkler Podcast Sparkler Podcast #05

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

The Sparkler staff discusses plans for 2015, and the general future of the magazine. This is our first podcast that has no paywall, since we’re planning to do them more frequently as freebies. Leave your thoughts below!

Oh man, I listened to this terrific This American Life episode yesterday (mostly to hear Lindy West talk to a guy who used to troll her), and there’s a section about the phenomena of vocal fry (and how it’s associated with young women, and how old people despise it), and now I can’t stop hearing it when I talk… oh well. :-) It just means I’m hip and cool, I guess!

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/545/if-you-dont-have-anything-nice-to-say-say-it-in-all-caps

But yeah, this was a fun one. (I need to stop swearing so much, though…)

caporushes
    Participant

This was a really good one! You are all really fun to listen to, I look forward to the podcasts so much. ♥ I was soooo excited to hear that there’s going to be more Cherry Bomb stuff in the future because I’m a creeeeep.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.