× We have until Tues night to save the magazine! The Year 6 Kickstarter needs you!

A MONTHLY DIGITAL MAGAZINE OF COMICS, PROSE AND AUDIO

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Skyglass: Cinderseed (Cherry Bomb short story)

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Cherry Bomb Skyglass: Cinderseed (Cherry Bomb short story)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  foxnettle 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of the Skyglass Cherry Bomb prologue Cinderseed. This is the soft launch for the upcoming illustrated light novel Skyglass by Jenn Grunigen, debuting this summer in Sparkler Monthly! Spoilers are expected, so beware.

Rules of the forum are here. Only registered users on the Sparkler site can comment–which includes you if you have a paid subscription and are logged in–but newbies and casuals can sign up for a free registration now at http://sparklermonthly.com/membership-levels/

Have fun!

Kelly Hoolihan
    Participant

No one wants to talk about this one? I thought it was pretty incredible – I love sci-fi society stuff and I especially love how cruel the main character is. So completely, wonderfully inhuman. She’s great!

Tacto
    Tacto

I agree, it is a shame there is not more feedback on Skyglass! I loved it – the space setting with the really unusual premise, and, although I have no idea if we’ll see more of Kri in the future, he completely captivated me. Waiting for Skygalss’ start with impatience! :D

Kelly Hoolihan
    Participant

I could really see Kri’s story going either way – if it ends here it will feel complete but there’s certainly more that could be explored. Really looking forward to the launch of Skyglass!

foxnettle
    Participant

Aw, thanks guys. You are too kind. I’m also kind of in love with Kri. He had an, uh…ghost of a cameo in chapter 7, but I also ruminate on his further adventures (not sure if that’s quite the right word, but we’ll roll with it) from time to time and really want to write more about him at some point.

Kelly Hoolihan
    Participant

Skyglass has been just as stunningly good as this prequel is. I love it so much!

foxnettle
    Participant

: ) : )

You’ve just made my day. Thank you–I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.