× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Skyglass: Chapter 7 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Skyglass discussion Skyglass: Chapter 7 discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leah Waig
    Participant

This is the thread for discussion of Skyglass Chapter 7, released in Issue #017 of Sparkler Monthly. Spoilers up to and including this point are expected, so beware!

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

corinthian
    Participant

I was interested to see Moss described as aromantic. I had assumed he just Had Issues (not to say that he doesn’t >_>) but I hadn’t considered his apprehension toward Marko as something more innate. It’s always good to see less mainstream sexual identities being portrayed! I’m rooting for them to work out, but atypical relationships require communication, something Moss is pretty terrible at…

foxnettle
    Participant

Ha, yeah…Moss’s strong suit is kind of the polar opposite of ‘skilled at interpersonal relationships.’ He can be a bit of a non-communicative ass sometimes, but still weirdly pitiable and…lovable? In a really antagonistic way. Or something…

At any rate, yeah, he’s always been aromantic in my mind, with ace leanings (though obviously not so much in the context of this story); glad to hear that you’re glad to see it being portrayed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.