× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Skyglass: Chapter 4 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Skyglass discussion Skyglass: Chapter 4 discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of Skyglass Chapter 4, released in Issue #014 of Sparkler Monthly. Spoilers up to and including this point are expected, so beware!

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

Pachi —
    Keymaster

I did not plan to get emotionally invested in this series and yet HERE I AM, STRUGGLING THROUGH THE MONTH UNTIL THERE’S A NEW CHAPTER.

Seriously though, I love this and how colorful the characters always feel, even with Moss and his dreariness.

I don’t have a whole lot to say, but I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter <3

corinthian
    Participant

I don’t have much to say either, but I can offer fawning praise! Ms. Grunigen does a great job of capturing the different voices and outlooks of the characters, especially since they are both so different. Moss’s POV is morose and self-conscious, while Phoenix is vivacious and outwardly focused. I’m kind of wondering where the story is headed, but I also like it as kind of a slice-of-life cyberpunk fantasy thing.

foxnettle
    Participant

O_O

You guys are too nice. Much gratitude! Hopefully it has continued to please in the subsequent chapters. : )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.