× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Sexy Guys of Sparkler Pin-Ups

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Everything else Sexy Guys of Sparkler Pin-Ups

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

The subscriber bonus for November 2013 required Sparkler to have company meetings about male nipples and body hair. Are people enjoying this random pin-up bonus? We think Tacto did a great job and we all laughed like idiots for a while.

caporushes
    Participant

They’re great! Added a little something to my day for sure. :D Hehe. ♥ I wouldn’t mind this as a semi-regular feature… >:3c

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Did you hear that sound, Caporushes? The sound of the FLOODGATES YOU JUST OPENED?

As Sparkler’s least classy editor, I dream about flooding this site with things that are Needlessly Hot.

Kelly Hoolihan
    Participant

The picture of the Jacks is a hell of a thing…
    I think it’s a goofy, great little bonus. I was stuck by the image of having a little zine of these pictures and just nodding sagely over it as I flip seriously through the pages.

caporushes
    Participant

Who needs class when you have pinups?? :D

CourtneyLunn

Unf, I can dig this, haha. I’d be all over montly pinups <3
    Could you imagine a Guys of Sparkler calendar? :D

Who knew little space programmer Robbie was so hunky, haha. I love his bed head.

Awesome job Tacto!

Tacto

Guys of Sparkler calendar…:DDD Can you tell I’m already getting visuals with a Church Xmas party or an Easter egg hunt on Persephone..? And the Jacks.. oh, the Jacks.. sigh
    And, Girls of Sparkler could be a reeeally cute thing too, just saying ;PP

CourtneyLunn

Dawwwww! That would be so cute! I feel like on Persephone Travis would get super competitive egg hunting.

And, Girls of Sparkler could be a reeeally cute thing too, just saying ;PP

Hipster girls of Sparkler maybe? Haha. I could see Miki or Janelle with hipster frames and pumpkin chai lattes

A M. Funk
    Participant

How about a compromise: a monthly printable pin-up (or general illustration) calendar? Staying organized is a lot more fun when there’s something cute and/or sexy staring back at you. =D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.