× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Question

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Neila
    Participant

I was thinking an unofficial one to see how the response it would be a good thing to start out with. :D Then if there’s enough interest y’all could do an official one with real prizes. :P

Good to hear they can handle it! :D I should have stuff ready to post for an unoffical one next week. :P

CourtneyLunn

Once you decide on something, can we have a new thread specifically for the unofficial contest Neila? I just want to make sure I don’t miss out on this. I’m uber excited to draw something :D

Neila
    Participant

Sure! I’ll be posting it in the Everything Else section of the forum. :D Great to see people are already getting excited to make stuff for them! :D

Neila
    Participant

Hey guys! I posted up the unofficial art prompt challenge doohickey: http://sparklermonthly.com/forums/topic/monthly-prompt-challenge-1-december/

Sorry for shoving my ugly mug in your faces but at least I’m wearing a mask! :D

Rebecca Scoble
    Keymaster

Whoa, Neila! Your prompt is awesome, and so is all your art! Thank you so much for doing that!

Actually, do you mind if I put the art you did for the prompt on tumblr, with a link to the contest? We’ll obviously credit you in the post! I think it might be a good way to get the word out a little further!

Thanks again!

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Sorry, been sick this week. This looks AWESOME, Neila–I’ll add the raffle for all entries on your prompt thread. Nice work!

Neila
    Participant

Feel free to post it up on Tumblr! I can retumbl it to my friends too :D
    Glad to hear y’all like the art! I was a bit worried since I inked it by hand instead of digitally and it’s been a while since I did that.
    I hope lots of people get the chance to enter the raffle! :D

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Moved your prompt to the “Contests” thread. Links still work. Thanks, Neila!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.