× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Podcast suggestions!

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Sparkler Podcast Podcast suggestions!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by corinthian corinthian 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Scoble
    Rebecca Scoble
    Keymaster

Hey everyone!

The podcasts we’ve done so far seem to be pretty popular, and we’d like to make them a semi-regular thing. But we think it’d be improved if we have a theme for each episode–one major topic that we discuss.

We’re already planning to do some interviews with our creators, so that’s covered. And we like taking questions from readers and will probably continue to answer them on occasion.

I thought I’d open it up to the forums–are there any aspects of publishing, story creation, fandom, the creative process, editing, etc. that you’d like to hear us talk about? We’re looking for broad topics that we can base a whole episode on. If you have any suggestions, we’d love to hear them!

corinthian
    corinthian
    Participant

I’ll first say that I really liked the podcasts. I’ve got a job where I can listen to a lot of podcasts, so it was cool to meet the Sparkler crew and learn a bit about them and what they’re in to.

All of the topics you mentioned sound pretty good, actually. I’m particularly interested in the behind-the-scenes stuff like editing and publishing. It’s easy to find interviews and articles from creators, so I’d like to hear more about the magazine itself and those with the task of wrangling and guiding creative types. Sparkler is pretty unique in what it does, so it should be really interesting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.