× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Orange Junk: Chapters 1-7 (Vol 1-2)

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Orange Junk discussion Orange Junk: Chapters 1-7 (Vol 1-2)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Corinna Cornett Corinna Cornett 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of our newest comic: Orange Junk Chapters 1-7, released alongside Issue #020 of Sparkler Monthly. Formerly one of the top comics on Inkblazers (MangaMagazine.net), we’re proud to welcome this series and its creator, Heldrad, to Sparkler!

A new chapter of this comic (Chap 8) will run in Issue #021, April 2015.

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

lijakaca
    lijakaca

I can’t resist being the first to comment, I’m really happy we got Orange Junk. It’s so much fun to read! I can’t wait to see the next chapter.

CourtneyLunn
    CourtneyLunn

Just getting into Chapter 4 now and I’m really loving this! I’m a sap for these kind of stories.
    I’m really glad Sparkler could pick this up though! <3

heldrad
    heldrad
    Participant

Thank you very much for the feedback, everyone! >u<
    I invite you all to check the Orange Junk official blog at tumblr! You can leave asks and comments over there, too! :)

caporushes
    caporushes
    Participant

I just binge-read the entire thing! I remember I started reading it a bit ago but I never caught up, but this time!! I’m so glad it’s on Sparkler now, it’s so great. ♥ Bruce and Lou are ultra cute together, I can’t wait for more…!

Chocolate-Revel

I am in love with this series. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
    Also can’t wait to buy the first volume when it’s published *u*

Clarke W

Oh my god that was the absolute cutest manga I’ve read in my life. I love your work and I’m going to subscribe just so I can read the rest of it. To be honest, I haven’t really been into manga and stuff recently and this just brought me out of whatever funk I was in. Thank you. You’re amazing! I’m going to tell all of my friends.

I am loving the story so far. What’s going on with Bruce and Drew and Lou… so many mixed signals in the first 100 pages (that’s as far as I’ve gotten)

I just binge-read through and OMG I love Bruce’s siblings!!! >_< Jenny and Tommy are SO adorably funny!! I really adore Lou, Bruce, and Drew’s friendship. Can’t wait to read more.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.