× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Off*Beat Chapter 15 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Off*Beat Discussion Off*Beat Chapter 15 discussion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I hope they don’t mind, but I’m excited to start the discussion for Off*beat Chapter 15, released in Issue #004 of Sparkler Monthly.

Only registered users on the Sparkler site can comment, but you can sign up for a free registration now at http://sparklermonthly.com/membership-checkout/

After a well deserved hiatus last month (congrats again Jen!!) we are back to our little adventure <3

Have fun!

JenLeeQuick
    Participant

Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy it!

I always get nervous when the new chapter is released.

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! Tory’s dream! <3 And did Tory have a happy accident in bed? o///o I don’t know how this will wrap up in just THREE MORE CHAPTERS!!! You could get 40 volumes out of this…

h.chris901
    Participant

I’m a bit confused. So does Tory’s mom know that he’s gay or was she just joking around with him? Also, did Colin do something with that note he wrote it out or did he not go through with it? Otherwise, another excellent addition to an increasingly suspenseful narrative. With only three chapters left, it is looking that the climax is going to be pretty good considering this substantial build up.

IchigoPockyChama
    Participant

Nyaaaa~ Things are really picking up now! And that little pinch of fanservice thrown into this chappie… *drool*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.