× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Off*beat Chapter 15-A discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Off*Beat Discussion Off*beat Chapter 15-A discussion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This is the thread for discussion of Off*beat Chapter 15-A, released in Issue #023 of Sparkler Monthly.

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below.

Have fun!

I have read it! I’m a little disappointed in Tory himself here (GASP!)… I was hoping he had learned a bit from disappointing his mother by going out when he was sick, that he was going to try and be a better son… and he’s moaning about helping mom shop for Christmas. Once a teenager, always a teenager.

That being said, Colin is a bit of a dick here and I can see him using the fact he’s leaving to avoid Tory’s question. Fortunately we know they do meet again (chances of *that* happening were probably much less than the 1% Tory gave for this meeting).

Colin looked very sad at the end, as if he maybe was trying to blow Tory off because he didn’t want to think about leaving (??)

The extra chapter does fit and it makes reading the events of Chapter 16 more logical to me. More great work from Jen and it’s nice to see more off*beat as always!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.