× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Monthly Prompt Challenge 3 March!

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Contests! Monthly Prompt Challenge 3 March!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Neila
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m not dead, I was only sleeping!

There was a LOT of LOVE in the last challenge! Like, a LOT.

You guys are awesome! :D Now it’s time to get ready for the THIRD Super Mega Awesome Art Monthly Prompt Challenge, or just ‘Monthly Prompt Challenge’ (MPC) for short!

Here is the run down, along with my perpetually weirdo mug yet again:

Monthly Prompt Challenge

That’s right! All you have to do is have fun, draw something that fits the given prompt for the month and share it here on the forum thread! :D

You sit on the edge of your seat, half finished drawing of Tory and Collin dressed as Leprechauns in hand and whisper “What is this Month’s prompt?”

It is:
    “ARMOR”

This Month's Prompt is Armor

“WHHHHHAAAAAHT?!”

Here’s my crazy round about thinking: St Patrick’s day would be the “GO TO” holiday, and since we did an obvious one last month why not go around things? “Beware the Ides of March,” was a warning Caesar received before he was killed to death, and soldiers wore fancy pants armor in those days. Then I got to thinking “That new 300 movie comes out soon, and Vikings is back on TV and there’s Game of Thrones…” so Boiling it down to something most of those have in common made sense to me: Armor.

Maybe that's ketchup and she killed a ketchup dragon?

Remember, this is on the free boards! Please keep things PG-13 and Safe for Work. ;)
    Some blood in Black and White should be OK I’d think. Though if there is an objection to that I will edit the above pic of Hina to have less splatter and blood. :D

Don’t make files too big to post on the forum! 72 dpi works good for web stuff! :D

All Chromatic/Sparkler monthly titles are fair game. Have fun! Draw your favorite characters! :D

I, and everyone else on the forum, look forward to seeing what y’all make!
    -Neila

animatorwannabe
    Participant

http://fav.me/d7bt39z

Ah, I’m always so late the post anything. :*
    Here’s my entry. Like always, an Off*beat entry from me. xD
    Decided just to go with a link this time.
    Since I always have issues with the picture.
    Hope you guys enjoy!

animatorwannabe
    Participant

http://fav.me/d7bt39z

Ah, I’m always so late to post anything. :*
    Here’s my entry. Like always, an Off*beat entry from me. xD
    Decided just to go with a link this time.
    Since I always have issues with the picture.
    Hope you guys enjoy!

five-pm

armor

OK. That is cuteness overload. Its like Offbeat meets HTTYD!!! Scritch scratch that dragon <3

Neila
    Participant

Great job everyone! :D

Sorry I haven’t posted the next one yet. I’ve been up to my eyeballs in vampires and talking cats from the comics I’m flatting. @_@

I hope to have April’s MPC posted up before the end of the week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.