× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Monthly Prompt Challenge 2 February!

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Contests! Monthly Prompt Challenge 2 February!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

I screamed in a good way! But don’t stay up, because tomorrow’s a triple update and thus the update will probably be in the nighttime (as we do final prepping of all material). Have a lovely Friday and there will be more Off*Beat before bed. <3

I knew it was good. Ill dream about the possibilities

five-pm

Lianne Sentar, thank you very much! =^__^=
    I`m not sure if this two pictures are adequate to gauge my progress as an artist, since the 2009 one was a quick chibi doodle and the 2014 one was an attempt of something closer to Off*beat’s original art style. I posted them both because I like them both and am not really sure which one I prefer ^_^
    ‘Cute and feminine’ is what I have in mind when I think of Mandy. That`s what I was going for, yay! =^_^= Thank you! ♥

Oh! Sner2000` s Valentine is just wow =*__*= All those hearts!

Animatorwannabe, I cannot emphasize how much I like the way you used Tory`s necklace enough =*_*=

IMHO, this was a wonderful MPC! =^__^=

animatorwannabe
    Participant

@five-pm You artwork is always good, so thank you for the compliment.
    I’m so glad you found us on deviantart. :D

And thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. I appreciate it.
    I really wish I could’ve sat down and did some more work.

sparkler
    Keymaster

The entries are in, and the raffle is done! Congratulations to our winners this month:

• wonder1440
    • animatorwannabe
    • and five-pm!
    • I’ll be emailing you today to ask what you want as your prize. Thanks so much for participating everyone, it was really fun to see your Valentines!

Neila
    Participant

Congrats to all the winners and thank you everyone for entering!
    There were some awesome entries this month!

I’m going to be posting the next prompt this week. February being a short month (and packed with at least 3 months of work for me at once) threw me for a loop so I’m a bit behind on preparing the next prompt. @_@ Should have it up by Friday! :D

However, Is there any prompt you guys would like to see for March? You may help me change my mind as to what the next one will be before Friday. :P

animatorwannabe
    Participant

@Neila St. Patty’s day is coming up. So why not something with a green theme? xD

Or there’s a music theme (draw your character to what you may think is their favorite song).

I also heard about ‘World Poetry Day’ on the 21st of this month as well. (Don’t know if it’s true or not. xD)

Hope this helps. :D

Also, thank you for picking me. I’m enjoying drawing my two favorite characters. It gives me a reason to show them more love. xD Though drawing is my only talent, I hope to participate in a lot more things in the future. <3

five-pm

=^__^=

Neila, for March`s MPC – maybe something to do with the coming of spring?
    Looking forward to any prompt you decide on ^__^

Im into cute spring things. Maybe Tory hugging Colin all grumpy in a rabbit suit :)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.