× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Monthly Prompt Challenge 1 December!

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Contests! Monthly Prompt Challenge 1 December!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Romy-chan
    Participant

I’m not in the challenge to win or anything, just wanted to draw something!

scotty6000

Here’s my entry! Just a quick doodle ;w; contest entry

Angeline Mauri
    Participant

OMG it’s adorable!

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

I’ve been out of the forums for WAY too long. Tacto, Romy, Scotty! These are all so great! XD

Tacto: YOU KNOW I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO. And seeing Mitsuko and Miki all snuggly is, like, THE BEST. FEELS.

Romy: I can’t get over how cute this is. I’m so used to seeing/imagining Clio all sweaty and gross in the Gauntlet, but seeing her in some girlish bedroom is so squee!

Scotty: I LOVE the colors (gradient on that hoodie is sweet) and how Colin looks really suave in Tory’s head. Not the fainting, awkward weirdo we know and love. *lol* Also, blushies~!

Scotty that is SO awesome!!! Colin does look suave, I guess how someone you have a crush on looks to you can be different than what they really are. Colin is perfect in Tory’s eyes ^_^ And speaking of Tory, he is so cute here!!!!!!!! I love your style!

animatorwannabe
    Participant

Offbeat

Hopefully this will work and post correctly. xD
    IF anyone has ever seen my work on Deviantart they would know I’m such a huge fan of Off*beat.
    I hope this did the series justice. :D (Sorry if it’s too big…)

Rebecca Scoble
    Keymaster

Aw, CUTE, animatorwannabe! I’m loving Tory’s seductively raised eyebrow–he only wishes he were this suave :D Also the luminous green eyes–pretty!

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

OH GOD, COLIN’S HAND IN TORY’S POCKET. <3 animatorwannabe (Christian?), this is SO GOOD. The colors! The hint of Tory being a dom! *lol*

animatorwannabe
    Participant

Thank you both! <3

I always have a different way to draw these two.
    I can never decide on clothes and things for them either, since I’m not used to drawing men.
    I think in all my time of drawing them. I probably never drew them how I’ve wanted them to be.
    Ah, the creator’s curse…

Anyways, hopefully one day I can get a chance to work with you guys too.
    I don’t think my art’s strong enough, but my heart is in the right place.
    I’ll keep practicing!!! <3

lockoneyes
    Participant

My entry i love them

Rebecca Scoble
    Keymaster

lockoneyes–OH MY GOD THAT IS SO CUTE! Seriously, so cute!

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Lockoneyes: I’ve seen that pic on your Tumblr before! It’s soooooooo cute! XD Love the rainbow. <3

Unfortunately, entry to this particular contest requires following the prompt (http://sparklermonthly.com/forums/topic/monthly-prompt-challenge-1-december/#post-2475), which is "winter-themed" art. Would you like to submit a winter version of that pic, maybe? I'm imagining Santa Hats plopped on. *lol*

CourtneyLunn

Hina and Robbie have become my OTP thanks to Romy-chan's xmas artwork

Super late to the party! I had a billion ideas in my head for Hina and Robbie but this is the only one that came out even worthwhile to post. All of you guys are so awesome! This fanart is amazing!

Hina and Robbie are my new Awake OTP thanks to Romy-chan’s Christmas Special Artwork, so cute <3!

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

OH MY GOD. HINA HAS SPACE PANTS.

lockoneyes
    Participant

ohhhhh dang im sorry XD I will try to get all the info next time. thank you so much

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.