× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Gauntlet general chat

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Gauntlet discussion Gauntlet general chat

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KyutiHuni 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Gauntlet: Chapter 1 will be released with Issue #1 of Sparkler Monthly at the end of July 2013. Post your general thoughts on the series here!

The author, Ellery Prime, has an impressive fanfiction backlist. Find out more on her Livejournal (she also talks about Gauntlet specifically here).

The illustrator, T2A, has been charming Tumblr with her art for a long time. See some of her awesome Tumblr work here (and her great professional portfolio website is here).

Tacto
    Tacto

After reading chapter 1 I was afraid to go to sleep.. seriously! (granted, I am a wimp when it comes to thrillers and horror, but still!) Amazing beginning to a really intriguing story. I loved how the tension was mounting with every line – I could literally feel the panic rise myself. Great great job!! Not to mention that I was left biting nails wondering what was coming next and what this all is about. Keep this up, I can’t wait for more! :)

KyutiHuni
    Participant

I like what i read so far from chapter 1, and when i heard there was going to be kickstarter for it to be in print i was excited. The only problem i’m having is that i can’t seem to find out how to get a hold of a paperback copy. I could go for digital but i really like the feel of books better. And that the kickstarted ended.

i would love to owe a physical copy but i guess digital would have to do if there no way of finding one once i get the cash together.

I can’t wait to read the rest once i do

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.