× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Gauntlet: Chapter 7 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Gauntlet discussion Gauntlet: Chapter 7 discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of Gauntlet Chapter 7, released in a double-chapter promotion in Issue #007 of Sparkler Monthly.

Rules of the forum are here. Only registered users/subscribers on the Sparkler site can comment, but if you don’t fall into either camp, you can sign up for a free registration now!

sora1027
    Participant

Clio, Clio, Clio… argh, what to do with you? I feel bad for her though and I knew August wasn’t to be trusted. I wonder what the fallout is going to be…poor girl.

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

I feel like, if I were Clio, I would still be DESPERATELY CLINGING to the idea that someone can be trusted in the Gauntlet, especially with the implication that most (all?) people aren’t there of their own volition…but damn, they’re all assholes! Except Britt? Maybe? And who knows where she is!

I would’ve been turned into a drooler long ago. :)

I like how 0% of the readership trusted August. *lol* Well, not like he was in Clio’s good graces for long. Just long enough to get a romp out of it. :(

Serene
    Participant

I’m glad August doesn’t play the good guy for too long. I liked him at first, but the more page time he has the more squicky I find him. Every scene he’s in just makes him seem slightly more and more controlling. I’m glad Clio (and we) won’t be wasting too much time on him.

These last few chapters in the city also revived the Alice in Wonderland feel that the first chapter gave me because of all of the old timey clothes and trippy masquerades.

sgl

I’m trying to decide what is a suitable end for August. The man who plays with his toys… is it enough to deny him his toys? (Or have the toys rise against him?)

Or would it be better to turn the trap against him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.