× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Gauntlet: Chapter 2 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Gauntlet discussion Gauntlet: Chapter 2 discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Scoble
    Keymaster

Discuss Gauntlet chapter 2 here. Spoilers up to and including this point are expected, so be aware! You must have a free or paid membership to participate in these forums: http://sparklermonthly.com/membership-levels/

Tacto

Keep wondering about the Gauntlet, of course! A great chapter again. I wonder if this is a sort of nightmarish card game and what the rules could be. Another month to wait now.. T__T

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Ha ha! I know, with a thriller like this, it’s hard to wait a month for the next chapter. :) But I’ve already started editing Chapter 3, and it’s awesome – Ellery (the author) keeps switching up the challenges in front of Clio, and despite knowing what’s going to happen, I still end up surprised by the actual pages! It’s genuinely exciting. This book is so cool and we’re lucky to have it in our lineup. XD

Tacto

It IS very cool :D And knowing what is going to happen but in the same time seeing it unfold as it is created is probably one of the best parts – at least that’s how it feels to me when I get a chance to have a glimpse at a project’s development. Keep it up, everyone! :D Go Ellery and T2A! Go Clio!! XD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.