× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Gatesmith: Chapter 5 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Gatesmith Discussion Gatesmith: Chapter 5 discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is the thread for discussion of Gatesmith Chapter 5, released in Issue #018 of Sparkler Monthly.

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

Many thanks to Team KaiJu for their assistance in toning this chapter! That was supposed to go in the space below the pages themselves, but I think it got lost in the shuffle with our new format this month. (Everybody go read “The Ring of Saturn” and “Mahou Josei Chimaka” once you’re through this chapter of Gatesmith!)

five-pm

[Warning! This comment contains SPOILERS for the entirety of Ch. 5]

Skye tap-tap-tapping impatiently at the Saloon is my favorite scene in this series so far! =^__^=

And I’m just so, so glad to see Skye again. ♥ He is great in this chapter and he doesn’t even have any lines *__*
    Oh, the cliffhanger ending!.. I hope he doesn’t attempt to eat Morgan…

And, wow!, nobody died in this Chapter! This is surprising ^_^

So Lu is short for Lucrezia. Good to know :)

I wonder if Mrs. Rousseau – if that is indeed Mabel’s last name – is related to Emile (professor Rousseau)…

I find the mystery of the letter extremely interesting *__* Something (read: everything about this extraordinary story) tells me the explanation is not going to be as simple as “ghosts”.

“Mythrilite” is a fictional something, right? Or am I ignorant?

Loved this chapter! ♥ ^___^

JenLeeQuick
    Participant

Ah thanks so much for your feedback! I love reading your speculations and observations! I was excited to post this chapter and really excited about chapter 6 as well. I love introducing and developing more of the key characters. I wouldn’t say if they have protagonist armor though ;)
    Mythrilite is indeed totally made up fantasy stuff.

I have to ask about the flashlight!

The wet ink on the paper from Emile was creepy enough… and then more of it later on! Someone seems to be trapped between our world and another world and maybe doesn’t realize it yet… *-*

And I would wait until daylight to check the basement… in that house LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.