× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Gatesmith: Chapter 4 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Gatesmith Discussion Gatesmith: Chapter 4 discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This is the thread for discussion of Gatesmith Chapter 4, released in Issue #017 of Sparkler Monthly.

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

five-pm

The discussion thread is here before the Chapter itself, huh? Seems like the time to say that I’m really really looking forward to it and I’m sure it’s going to be awesome =*___*=

five-pm

So cool!
    I’m loving miss Cruz! ♥ I hope she doesn’t perish in the next chapter. At least, nothing/no one attacked her instantly when she entered the house, right? Oh, the suspense!..
    And Dante showed up! *___* Yay! And he’s got an alliterative name, I love it! And he looks older than in Hungry, mm…
    And Morgan took off her hat and nothing apparently happened. There go my assumptions >__<
    I gotta read up on Lite bulbs&magnetism…

Yeah, we usually post the new threads while we’re still prepping the rest of the update (so we can link to them!). So if you’re being attentive, you can totally jump in on them ahead of the game to build extra excitement!

LOL–Lianne’s comment after finishing the proof for this chapter was, “Man, poor Emile didn’t even last 10 pages!” The body count in this series is a little intense… BUT, Lu appears in our Gatesmith promo art (in the back of Off*Beat 3!), so I think it’s safe to say we’ll be seeing more of her in the future! ^_^

five-pm

Lillian Diaz-Przybyl:

BUT, Lu appears in our Gatesmith promo art (in the back of Off*Beat 3!), so I think it’s safe to say we’ll be seeing more of her in the future! ^_^

Oh! I hadn’t realized it’s her! Hurrah, then! =^__^= I’m really glad to hear that^^
    And it’s Cody next to her, right?**

But, yes, the body count sure is impressive^^ Oh! I know! All the characters not hanging on that fence die, don’t they? Because, even though my theories about the hat seem to be incorrect, I still wonder if Morgan is not exactly “alive” in the traditional sense of the word…

This is so different than anything else Jen has done… I was surprised Emile died… I wonder how much time passed between Emile leaving and Lu coming?

five-pm

wonder1440, now that you mention it, I start wondering about that too… My guess is somewhere between a few months and a few years?

Actually I’m not surprised Emily died… maybe so quickly. Offbeat featured zero deaths vs Gatesmith which is in the running with Walking Dead lol.

Hi all,

I forget if Jen told me exactly how long it was between when Emile left and when Lu gets to town, but it’s definitely longer than you might think–Closer to years than months. (This will become more apparent in the next few chapters! ^_^ )

P.S. Yes, that’s definitely Dante from “Hungry.” Stay tuned for chapter 5 when Skye makes his appearance! ^_^

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.