× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Gatesmith: Chapter 3 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Gatesmith Discussion Gatesmith: Chapter 3 discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is the thread for discussion of Gatesmith Chapter 3, released in Issue #015 of Sparkler Monthly.

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

five-pm

So cool! Magical tree… *___*

Morgan seemed worried when Mr. McDonnel knocked her hat off and she caught it in her teeth before it fell and held it there throughout the scene – I wonder what would happen if she got separated from the hat, hmm… Might Morgan be the skinwalker from Chapter 1 after all?

Hopefully, I will make a more coherent comment later, but for now I’ll say that I really really liked this chapter! ♥~

I loved it too… I looked for the new chapter last Friday but was happy to see it today! Things still don’t totally make sense but I gather thasts other idea at this point. Wearing the skin of that wolf is a good way to get yourself in trouble!

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

@five-pm : I’ve specifically been given ZERO SPOILERS on Gatesmith, so I’m following it like the rest of you guys…and I didn’t notice the thing about the hat! O.O Good eye! She seemed really adamant about keeping it with her.

@wonder1440
    : I know they’re not supposed to wear that wolfskin, but am I the only one who thought that kid looked super cool in it? *lol* Also, yeah, we switched updates from Fridays to Mondays for Year 2.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.