× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Gatesmith: Chapter 1 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Gatesmith Discussion Gatesmith: Chapter 1 discussion

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Lianne Sentar Lianne Sentar 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of Gatesmith Chapter 1, released in Issue #013 of Sparkler Monthly.

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

Wow! This is totally different and cool, though I don’t think I’ll know what’s really going on until we get deeper into it….

JenLeeQuick
    Participant

Thank you for reading! I’m always skittle nervous when chapters first go up but launching a brand new story makes me so much more nervous! very excited about the next chapter when I get to explore more character building and interactions~

Leslie Kirby

An intriguing beginning. It’ll be interesting to see where that goes.

sgl

I pretty much loved the last bit whereby (spoileryspoileryspoilery) …walked off… Did not expect that development.

Been flipping back and forth between pages. Is that last page character the same as page 2 character?

JenLeeQuick
    Participant

it is indeed the same character ;)

caporushes
    caporushes
    Participant

Interesting! It’s definitely a start, and I’m looking forward to the next chapter! I’m excited to see where this goes, though I mean… I was excited anyway. ;D I’m not noooormally into stuff with like a “western”-type setting, but I don’t hate ’em either and the hook at the end of the chapter is decently compelling! Woo! New stuff!

Jen and her hooks… addicting!!!! <3

corinthian
    corinthian
    Participant

That was a really intriguing opening chapter. The last few pages show that this won’t be a typical western setting. I’m looking forward to seeing more!

Lianne Sentar
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

@corinthian – The good news is, you’re getting more soon! Chapter 2 comes out for members in about 48 hours. :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.