× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Dusk in Kalevia: Chapter 6 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Dusk in Kalevia discussion Dusk in Kalevia: Chapter 6 discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of Dusk in Kalevia Chapter 6, released in Issue #012 of Sparkler Monthly. Spoilers up to and including this point are expected, so beware!

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

okaykarendraw
    Participant

Reading Kalevia is always a treat! This chapter had me dying to know what the hell happened between Toivo and Demyan. There’s so much hinting and gaaaaaaah, I hope we find out something soon.

Poor Vesa… Circumstances are dire and I hope Kai will figure out a way to save him, but given Demyan’s prophecy it won’t go without consequences. D:

gomidog
    Participant

You get to find out the sorrowful story of the previous meeting of Zophiel and Solas in the next chapter. (It was one of the harder passages for me to write.) Maybe this time around things will go better for them? Maybe…?)
    After that chapter, we get to find out what is happening with the kids, back at the forest bunker. Now one of them is a kidnapping victim and one of them is ostensibly complicit in the whole deal, so that might introduce a snag in their budding romance. In case you couldn’t tell, I have a thing for people from opposing sides of a conflict having feelings for each other.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.