× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Dusk in Kalevia: Chapter 5 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Dusk in Kalevia discussion Dusk in Kalevia: Chapter 5 discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of Dusk in Kalevia Chapter 5, released in Issue #010 of Sparkler Monthly.

Rules of the forum are here. Only registered users/subscribers on the Sparkler site can comment, but if you don’t fall into either camp, you can sign up for a free registration now!

Have fun!

Tacto

I really love this story more and more. It is so well written and balanced and each chapter opens on new paths, which keeps me on my toes. I really love the fact that Zophiel and Solas (arr!! we know your name, Demyan!! :D ) have a history – there is so much potential there!
    Wonderful! :D

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Oh, man, THE HISTORY BETWEEN THOSE GUYS. They met in another life…and Emily has it all planned out in fine detail. It taught me about ANOTHER era of history. I swear I’m learning more about historical conflict from editing this book than I ever learned in school. *lol*

I adore this chapter, but even the guest proofer handed it back to me and was like, “THIS GAVE ME TOO MANY FEELINGS. TOOOOOOOIVO.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.