× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Dire Hearts: Chapter 2 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Dire Hearts Dire Hearts: Chapter 2 discussion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mari 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of Dire Hearts Chapter 2, released in Issue #003 of Sparkler Monthly. 

Rules of the forum are here. Only registered users on the Sparkler site can comment, but you can sign up for a free registration now at http://sparklermonthly.com/membership-checkout/

Have fun!

Tacto
    Tacto

Suspense…so, it would seem Eigen is the cause for whatever it was that happened to Rose and this is related to him trying to do something forbidden or dangerous.. From chapter 2 it seems very much like Eigen was Rose’s dias prior to the accident, although she seems to think he was not. I wonder why?

Spindizzy

My reading of it was that Rose’s dias was Rosevelt, but I could be incredibly wrong on that – my theory is based pretty much entirely on the hair matching up vaguely, and it would account for why she thought Eigen wasn’t?

But then my general theory after I read the first chapter was “Oh, well Rose is obviously Rosevelt genderswapped/bodyswapped and this is why she can’t cast magic!” so possibly I am not the best person to speculate on this…

Neila
    Participant

I am on the edge of my seat to find out what’s in that clock tower! :D Very exciting.

A M. Funk
    A M. Funk
    Participant

Spindizzy, I have been playing with the same Rosevelt/Rose theory, but then again, I’m pretty much a Scooby-Doo-styled detective and assume the first person introduced in the episode HAS to be the bad guy, so… my reasoning’s probably not too sound either, haha. BUT! Rosevlet had to have been mentioned for a reason.

For now, I guess we cross out fingers for Christy’s good health and wait.

Pachi —
    Keymaster

I know this is on a hiatus right now but I just read what was available and man I’m interested! My theories aren’t even half baked at this point to be worth mentioning (they’re in the flour and eggs stage) but maaannn it was a good read!

I wish the best to Christy for her health!

Mari

I can’t wait for the rest! I want to find the truth as much as Rose! lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.