× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Dinner Ditz: Halloween Hoo-Ha (short story)

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Short stories in Sparkler Monthly Dinner Ditz: Halloween Hoo-Ha (short story)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This is the thread for discussion of the short story, “Dinner Ditz: Halloween Hoo-Ha,” our member exclusive short story from Issue #015 of Sparkler Monthly. I wouldn’t really say there are going to be spoilers below, per se, but it’s definitely worth reading the main “Dinner Ditz” short if you haven’t already! ^_^

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

BTW, a little behind-the-scenes trivia: I didn’t catch this until looking at the final pages I was uploading yesterday, but I got to the drinking scene and was like, “What on earth are those bottles supposed to be? They look like weird sports drink or something. But whatever it is, Otho and Peregrine are getting TRASHED, and I want some.” Apparently it’s Jack Daniels. :-) Eh. Close enough.

Leslie Kirby

Omigosh, that was presh. I absolutely lost it at Otho’s hot dog/wiener line and had to take a giggle break before I could finish reading. I really love the development of this adorable little family, though, and this is such a perfect, fluffy treat for Halloween.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.