× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Dead Endings: Chapter 5 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Dead Endings discussion Dead Endings: Chapter 5 discussion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of Dead Endings Chapter 5, released in the double-update for the series in Issue #009 of Sparkler Monthly.

Rules of the forum are here. Only registered users/subscribers on the Sparkler site can comment, but if you don’t fall into either camp, you can sign up for a free registration now!

Have fun!

Serene
    Participant

I’ve enjoyed Dead Endings so far, but I struggle trying to find anything to talk about after each chapter. I can only ever think of “Welp, some interesting stuff happened and I can’t wait to read the next chapter.” Since this section of the forum is so quite, I imagine most of its other readers are the same. But it’s so empty that I feel like I have to post at least a little something, even if it’s just saying I’ve got nothing to say.

Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

Ha ha! You’re sweet, Serene. :)

Yeah, people have told me in real life that they’re reading and enjoying Dead Endings, even if they’re not commenting here. It’s a great book! I think it’s also appealing to a different segment of the our readers…the older, more bookish people (who aren’t big in fandom and all the online commentary that involves). At one point I noticed a review elsewhere online.

We’re glad you’re enjoying it! Around the office, we can’t get enough of Cailen and Everett’s dynamic. SUCH BAD PARTNERS. Yet they get shit done! It’s great. Now that Gabriella’s around, at least they won’t get murdered while getting shit done. (Hopefully. :D)

H.Protagonist
    Participant

Awww, thanks, Serene. Just hearing you’re looking forward to the next chapter is awesome. I have been somewhat anxiously wondering what people thought here since it’s not as active as other sub forums. Most of the comments I’ve gotten have been through twitter or elsewhere, and definitely seems to skew older (as Lianne noted too). Perhaps Everett needs to lose his shirt somewhere… Heh heh…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.