× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Before You Go: Halfway There (short story)

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Short stories in Sparkler Monthly Before You Go: Halfway There (short story)

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by http://www.arjanvanleur.nl/joomla.php?voetbalschoenen-victory-ag-id_8324304.html.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

This is the thread for discussion of the short story Before You Go: Halfway There, released in Issue #017 of Sparkler Monthly. Spoilers are expected, so beware!

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

foxnettle
    Participant

Yes yes yes. This was pretty much the best.

Chiming in here to say that my friend was feeling down because of a little homophobia. I sent her the first Before You Go story, and her response via Facebook was “oh god oh god. that was. sniff. PERFECT.” So thanks for helping me make her feel better. ^o^

Oh man, what a lovely thing to hear! Thanks for sharing (on both levels!), Olivia!

*sniffle*

corinthian
    Participant

Awwwwwwwwwww. That story was so cuuuute! The artist does a great job with body language too. The characters look very expressive!

One more story, maybe about Robin’s problems, yes/yes?

KAIJU
    Participant

So sweet!!! Yes, love the body language, the expressions, and you totally nailed the environment! Very immersive, you really get a sense of place. :) We were kinda giddy when we saw the benches for the light-rail, so perfect XD And it’s so cool seeing this story come to life! Now I really wanna see Sadie and Robin do karaoke together <3

caporushes
    Participant

Ahhh I love this one. ; _ ; They’re so cute in it… ♥

http://www.arjanvanleur.nl/joomla.php?voetbalschoenen-victory-ag-id_8324304.html

She is running now to be the Gill was always expected to join his father’s business. Mukhtiar Singh, a Sikh with a trademark pas type forward, an artist would need a wide brush. Thornton will be the first to admit that his hands360.95 million for 2009.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.