× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Awake complete series (including epilogue) + bonus material discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Awake discussion Awake complete series (including epilogue) + bonus material discussion

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lianne Sentar
    Keymaster

This is the thread for discussion of the Complete Awake Series Set (including epilogue), released on Nov 24, 2014. Spoilers up to and including this point are expected, so beware!

You no longer need to be a Free Member to post; anyone can comment below. Rules of the forum are here.

Have fun!

five-pm

Okay, after listening to the epilogue I feel a lot better about Awake and the universe in general.
    The second roundtable is absolutely delightful! I’m most excited to have learnt the mystery behind Persephone’s voice ♥
    And the outtakes are so funny, yay! ^__^

(Hopefully, I will make a more coherent comment sometime later.)

CourtneyLunn

Damn you guys! All the Awake feels poured back after listening to that epilogue. I miss my space babies <;3

With the epilogue, I’m really curious to see what style/type of shirt Robbie picked for the video logs for Hina, after living on the ship wearing only those Persephone work coveralls/pjs his whole life and having no influences of fashion other than movies and other media.

And those outtakes are so good <3 Alex and Adam are too funny. I was listening to it on my way to work and was smiling and giggling like an idiot on the bus. And I’m so glad you guys added a Persephone outtake, that may have been the best part of all of it :)

Even though Awake is done story-wise, I really hope there’s more stuff in the future. I just love this series too much to let go yet *sniff*

five-pm

Oh! I would also love for there to be more Awake stories in the future!♥

And someone, please, please, write some Rosa/Janelle fanfiction =*___*=

(This is not the intended coherent comment yet)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.