× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Brainstorming Thread

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Hidden Forums Sparkler Street Team Brainstorming Thread Reply To: Brainstorming Thread

Leah Waig
Participant

I just got a bunch of Sparkler postcards I’m not sure what to do with. X) Seriously, it’s a whole stack!

So I was thinking of having a giveaway on my Tumblr (labyrinthofleah.tumblr.com– much otome to be seen on there) where I’d write a nice note/attach something nice (like stickers?) and send it to people who were able/willing to give me their address.

I was also thinking that I could write a tantalizing quote/short excerpt from the start of a series on the postcards, too?

Maybe there’s some way to get the word out about the Sampler Issue to more people, as well? I’m coming up with a blank as to how at the moment, but there must be a way! *_*

I’m also thinking that maybe there could be a “social media street team.” Maybe there could be “guest posts” by street team members on Sparkler’s Tumblr/Twitter/etc. about Sparkler-approved topics/content?

Or a “Sparkler Street Team” social media account/blog where members who post could be all “This is not directly endorsed/run by Sparkler Monthly/Chromatic Press, we just really love the magazine and what it stands for”? Posts could be on various Sparkler/female gaze-related topics, maybe we could invite guest posters, have occasional giveaways, etc. etc.

So those are my thoughts for now. X) What are y’all’s thoughts?