× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Awake complete series (including epilogue) + bonus material discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Awake discussion Awake complete series (including epilogue) + bonus material discussion Reply To: Awake complete series (including epilogue) + bonus material discussion

CourtneyLunn

Damn you guys! All the Awake feels poured back after listening to that epilogue. I miss my space babies <;3

With the epilogue, I’m really curious to see what style/type of shirt Robbie picked for the video logs for Hina, after living on the ship wearing only those Persephone work coveralls/pjs his whole life and having no influences of fashion other than movies and other media.

And those outtakes are so good <3 Alex and Adam are too funny. I was listening to it on my way to work and was smiling and giggling like an idiot on the bus. And I’m so glad you guys added a Persephone outtake, that may have been the best part of all of it :)

Even though Awake is done story-wise, I really hope there’s more stuff in the future. I just love this series too much to let go yet *sniff*