× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Awake actor roundtable

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Awake discussion Awake actor roundtable Reply To: Awake actor roundtable

Rebecca Scoble
Keymaster

Thanks guys! We recorded the first roundtable and covered a lot of these questions–it was a lot of fun, thanks to the Awake cast being super charming and wonderful.

I did want to answer a few of five-pm’s questions that are better suited to text than audio. The roundtables will be part of the final release–they may also be available as next month’s subscriber exclusive. We’re planning to do a CD set of Awake, and although we plan to include the roundtables on that, we may need to do abridged versions if they end up running too long.

And I think a lot of people missed this, but a few months ago I wrote a Beginner’s Guide to Audio Dramas as a subscriber exclusive. If you’re interested in the technical side of audio dramas, this goes through most of my process and gives a lot of tips and suggestions for how to create your own. It’s behind the paywall, but Sparkler members can read it here: http://sparklermonthly.com/exclusive/sparkler-school-beginners-audio-drama/

Thanks for all the questions, and I hope everyone enjoys the roundtables when they’re finished!