× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Sparkler Podcast #03

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Sparkler Podcast Sparkler Podcast #03 Reply To: Sparkler Podcast #03

five-pm

That was a wonderful podcast! Thank you, Lillian Diaz-Przybyl, Rebecca Scoble and Jen Lee Quick, for recording it and saying all those fascinating things! And, wonder1440, thank you for asking interesting questions that made the discussion even more exiting!

It’s always so interesting and inspiring to learn some ‘behind the scenes’ details of creation of a beloved story, thank you for sharing them with us, Jen Lee Quick!

I must confess, I’m extremely grateful for the fact that Off*Beat ended the way it did and when it did, because if it had ended back then and without the epilogue, I’m not sure I would have been able to handle it…

I’m really exited about the possibility of Off*Beat short audio drama now, hope Sparkler Monthly has 500+ and many many more members soon. ♥

Lillian Diaz-Przybyl, if you ever write that fanfiction, I would love, love, love to read it *__*

Gatesmith “spoilers” were delightful! I’m so looking forward to the next chapter ^_^