× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Tokyo Demons Book 2: Finale (Chapter 8, Part 2 Epilogue) discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Tokyo Demons (prose and audio) discussion Tokyo Demons Book 2: Finale (Chapter 8, Part 2 Epilogue) discussion Reply To: Tokyo Demons Book 2: Finale (Chapter 8, Part 2 Epilogue) discussion

Lianne Sentar
Keymaster

Whoops, I didn’t get my notifications for this thread! Sorry for the late replies. :(

@Pachitastic
– The Mitsuko/Miki story is also in the Book 1 ebook, if you want a cheap way to get it while waiting for Book 2. :)

I’m glad you liked the Miki Date CD! I know it’s a super weird format (Japan is really into the self-insertion stuff for their otome market, and it was based off of similar CDs in Japan), but we had a lot of fun with it. Miki isn’t actually in the books all that much, so this was a great way to go into more of his and Mitsuko’s backstory. And Miki’s voice actor, Jennie Fiddes, totally killed it! She recorded it in front of a group of giggling female friends with prop cigarettes hanging out of her mouth.

@Serene
– Yeah, I know this book ended on a real down note, but I was hoping Kado getting his shit together would help ease the pain. They way he’s going to deal with Touya is nuts, and we’ve started going into it with the Save Me/Don’t Save Me short story. It’s time for him to put his ridiculous skill set and his strange talent for handling people to use!

Ha ha, I kinda hated Heart of Darkness, too. But like all great literature, it had some good points. :) Kado is supposed to be sorta poetic in a weird way, hence all his imagery and metaphors. (He reads a lot and is a very out-of-the-box thinker.)