× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Off*Beat Chapter 18, part 2 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Off*Beat Discussion Off*Beat Chapter 18, part 2 discussion Reply To: Off*Beat Chapter 18, part 2 discussion

animatorwannabe
Participant

I wasn’t nearly as emotional as I thought I would be after all these years.
I read it once. Posted the links on my fan group on facebook.
Came back a week later, read it again, and cried.
I think the fact that I’m going through so much stuff has made me so cold.
Anyways, I loved the fact that Colin initiated it honestly.
I was always under the impression that Tory did and when I noticed how he was all shy to Colin in his room. I couldn’t help but squeal out in enjoyment.
These characters will always have room in my heart. And since Tory’s name is so close to mine. (Christopher ‘Tory’ Blake – Christian D. Blakes) I am thinking of naming my first child that. xD I read this story on pure accident one day. Because I was obsessed with reading shounen ai stories, and at first, I didn’t think it was. And so I bought it and I kept with it since. Praying and hoping that the third one come out.
Needless to say. I’m so happy to see an end to this. I’ve been obsessively drawing these two boys like they were my own characters. My deviantart is probably filled with a hundred or more pictures of Off*beat. I even did some spin off comics and a story or 4 with the characters. I needed this end for closure but now that it’s over, I’ll keep the fan base strong as much as I can. It’s a joy being a fan of Jen. And I’ve even met two good friends through the fan base as well. But that ending though. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I want sexy make out time. Dammit! Lol