× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Awake: Chapter 10 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Awake discussion Awake: Chapter 10 discussion Reply To: Awake: Chapter 10 discussion

animatorwannabe
Participant

Soooo happy I got a chance to listen to all of these. But maaaan this was an emotional roller coaster.
Robbie, dude. I know you love her but what the hell? You scared the crap out of me when Hina disappeared and you got her time instead. I thought maybe you kidnapped her and basically harvested her til you and her wakes up years later. D: But I know that was just my mind playing tricks on me. It’s nice to know that he cares about her so much that he would give her her freedom once she does wake up. But it’s sad that the other crew members didn’t get to say goodbye to her. So now they’ll basically have to live their lives without the friend she once knew. It’s very sad when you think about it. In a way it’ll give Hina her own chance at happiness. But I think she would’ve liked it. In this case, who’s to say Robbie was right or wrong. I’d be angry at him at first but then know he did it out of love and all, but GOD. She didn’t have a choice in the matter. Anyways, I don’t know when anyone else will read go through this and read all of this but man. What a ride!
Also, Persy is a b*tch man! >.<