× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Off*Beat Chapter 18, part 2 discussion

Home Forums Sparkler Monthly Public Forums Off*Beat Discussion Off*Beat Chapter 18, part 2 discussion Reply To: Off*Beat Chapter 18, part 2 discussion

IrregularWatcher

This story was really deep and I loved the story to death to read it several time before I died from embarrassment from the details in their love. The characters were far from boring. Like any good story I wished it continue but otherwise that be too much. This has a unique plot of who that I’ve never seen. This unrequited love story has me to pieces. I still have lots of questions also.

Sorry if this is a bit messy but I type fast when I’m ecstatic and I’m pretty jumbled when it comes to words. Though the story and plot was amazing, I was a bit unsatisfied with the ending or epilogue, because the questions I have left me with more wonder and in the story plot it self is a bit, incomplete.

Though I didn’t discover Sparkler til this year. I’m pretty sure I’d be one of those fools who check up on the website everyday to see if there is an update regardless whether or not I know the updating schedule. Especially with this work.

…UGH, okay a little more ranting, I mean I don’t want to go into what specifically makes me want more but… okay I literally don’t know but it has an alluring story plot that makes me want to read it over and over again til I get sick of black and white.