× FINAL DAYS to Kickstart the Before You Go graphic novel!

A monthly digital magazine of comics, prose and audio

Lost password
Affiliate Partner with Hiveworks

Reply To: Tokyo Demons Book 3: Chapter 4, Part 2 Discussion

Pachi —
Keymaster

This is a quick reply to reply to your reply cuz it’s 630 in the morning and I SHOULD BE ASLEEP but instead here I am, thinking about Tokyo Demons.

But he’s back! The fact that the first person he calls is Ayase is to be expected, but still touching.

But Sachi’s all fucked up and that makes me sad D: AT LEAST HE’S NOT A CORPSE… My heart hurts for them holy shit.

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one seriously invested in Mitsuko and Jo’s relationship. I’ll save the gushy paragraphs for my entry in the shipping contest, but suffice to say that I’m going to continue shipping it until their inevitable miserable breakup. Then I’ll make myself consolation tea.

I WILL READ YOUR SHIPPING PARAGRAPHS PLEASE WRITE THEM. I do adore their relationship and this chapter was like, perfect for showing why Mitsuko is especially really good for Jo. She’s free with her love, which in a way can take a ton of pressure off of someone (instead of viewing love as this rare thing that’s oceans deep that can be terrifying for some), and also she shows Jo that even if she loves Miki and loved Takeshi, she doesn’t forget about Jo. She didn’t HAVE to text Jo. She didn’t HAVE to choose to communicate with him when everything was a mess, but she did.

I really want to reply to this more (I love discussion for this series SO MUCH) but I seriously have to go to bed. I haven’t slept! Hahaha!!! Ha…! *dies*